Wednesday, February 14, 2007

About the site.

I have not really been posting for a... Uhm... Month. Yes, i know it's been a long time, there's a good reason for that. I've been reviewing my second life, as well as the first, and thought a lot of things through. The first being, that i spent so much time within my second one, that i nearly did'nt have any time for the first one.

So i haven't been online i Second Life for a long time. However, as you can see in my last entry, it's not the only reason. I've been pretty weirded out with the way things went by, so i simply had to pull the plug for a couple of weeks.

However, I'm back now. And I'm going to post on a regular basis, so stay tuned, and thanks for the interest so far.

Another funny fact that I'm going to write about, is that a real life friend of mine got so inspired by my tales that he decided to create a female character of his own! Not only that, Natalia from slnatalia.blogspot.com has also written an entry about her being a guy for a day. So i guess I've been inspiring a lot of people, wich is fine by me. Seriously, try it. But don't get too sucked up in it.

So more posts coming as soon as I've swung back into my second life. As of right now, I've been logged on for nearly 2 hours, and everyones been like "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?", so there's a lot to do. Catch up with you all later.

1 comment:

Just some guy said...

Yo Martin, good to see you posting again. I was doing this RL Male/SL Female thing before I found your blog, but it's interesting reading. Man, if you want to share some weirdness, have a look at my blog http://secondlifegenderbender.blogspot.com on the same topic, but with a slightly different twist. I'm gonna link to your blog from my sidebar.